The General Motors License has specific restrictions. Please review these restrictions to make sure you comply with the GM License when using a GM product.
- If TurboSquid approves your purchase of a GM product, you may only use the product for the use approved by TurboSquid. You may not use the GM product for any other uses. You can apply for a use when purchasing a GM product.
- You may not depict the GM brand with any of the following:
- illegal drug use
- sex, nudity
- graphic depiction of death, violence, or gore
- foul or illicit language
- People inside of a GM automobile must wear seatbelts and may not be injured as a result of vehicle operation; pedestrians or animals may not be injured; and automobiles may not incur damage, catch fire, or explode.
- The GM brand may not be depicted in any project involving injury to police.
In addition, GM has the ability to revoke your right to use the GM product.
Please review our available GM licenses for more details.