10K Indemnification Program FAQ

What types of claims can I submit?

Intellectual property infringement claims

What documentation do I need to provide?

To submit a claim, you need to provide attorney invoices, canceled checks, settlement agreements, court orders, and any other information that will help us to process your claim.

How do I submit an indemnification claim?

You can also submit your claim electronically via email or support ticket, or you can physically mail your claim to our Copyright department. All indemnification claims shall be directly delivered to the Designated Copyright Agent of TurboSquid.


Designated Copyright Agent
c/o TurboSquid, Inc.
643 Magazine Street, 2nd Floor
New Orleans, LA 70130

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Please sign in to leave a comment.