Game engines include:
What to expect from your conversion
While conversions for different game engines will yield different results, most will have the following limitations:
- Rigging and/or animation cannot be provided.
- Geometry will most likely be triangulated.
- Complex materials or procedural textures may not convert.
- You may need to re-link or recreate textures and/or materials.
- Collapsed modifiers may increase the polycount/size of the conversion.
- Objects/features generated from plug-ins may not convert.
- Lights, cameras, and render setup may not convert.
- Emitters, particle effects, and simulations will not convert.
For more information about what specific limitations will apply to your conversion, please contact our support team.