Standard 3D modeling applications include:
- 3ds Max
- SoftImage (XSI)
What to expect from your conversion
While conversions for different standard 3D modeling applications will yield different results, most will have the following limitations:
- Rigging and/or animation cannot be provided.
- Complex materials or procedural textures may not convert.
- You may need to re-link or recreate textures and/or materials.
- Collapsed modifiers may increase the polycount and/or size of the conversion.
- Some modifiers may not convert.
- Objects/features generated from plug-ins may not convert
- Lights, cameras, and render setup may not convert.
- Emitters, particle effects, and simulations will not convert.
For more information about what specific limitations will apply to your conversion, please contact our support team.