The products you submit for certification go through two separate queues. Understanding these queues will help you get the most from CheckMate Certification. See CheckMate Queue Page for a detailed description of all the items on this page.
The inspection process is as follows:
- A product submitted for CheckMate Certification goes into your CheckMate Queue. You can submit as many products as you like to your Personal Queue, where products are listed by submission date.
- Next, one or more Personal Queue products are moved to the CheckMate Inspections queue. Only products in this queue are looked at by an Inspector.
- When you first submit models for certification, you can have just one item in the Inspection Queue, while any others you submit afterward remain in your Personal Queue. The inspector will work with you to get this item through a passing inspection. This period of time is called Education Mode.
- Once your first model has passed certification, the maximum number of products you can have in the Inspection Queue is determined by your SquidLevel (see below). Products that are not moved into the Inspection Queue remain in the Personal Queue for the time being.
Maximums by SquidLevel
While you can have as many products as you like in your Personal Queue, the number of your products that can be in the Inspection Queue at any one time is determined automatically by your SquidLevel.
- Diamond - 50 products
- Ruby, Emerald - 5 products
- Silver, Gold - 3 products
- Bronze, Clear - 1 product