- The largest library of 3D products for sale in the world.
- A clearinghouse for digital artists to make money selling their content.
- A place to find premium plug-ins for 3D software applications.
- A forum for 3D professionals to exchange ideas.
- A service accessible by a traditional website as well as our free, downloadable client applications for PC and Mac.
- A production tool to help digital artists more rapidly find, preview and acquire essential content.
The TurboSquid Mission:
Our goal is to revolutionize the way that 3D products are bought, sold and delivered by creating a new and focused digital marketplace designed to offer large selections of affordable products while providing maximum returns to intellectual property owners. We strive to provide unmatched value and support to our partners, content creators and customers while creating a stimulating and exciting environment to accomplish our plans.
Buying media is simple!
- Use the website or free TurboSquid software to browse products on our homepage.
- Use the Search area to enter keywords and initiate a search. TurboSquid responds with a listing of the products matching your criteria.
- Sort and select the files that interest you and TurboSquid will show you detailed file information and multiple preview images.
- Select the items you want. You can immediately download free files. Priced products are moved to a shopping cart awaiting payment. Physical products (like boxed software and CD-ROMs) will ship the next business day.
- Enter credit card info to purchase your cart and begin using your new products.
Selling your media is easy! Here's how:
- Upload and publish your work in TurboSquid's product library free of charge.
- We promote your work to a worldwide audience.
- We process, track and report sales for you.
- Make money on work you've already created and use sales results to increase future profit.
How do you make money?
- We host your products, market them, process credit card transactions, and pay you royalties. Uploading and listing your work on TurboSquid is free. We get nothing until your work sells. After the sale, we split the revenue with you.
- Your hosting agreement with TurboSquid is non-exclusive. Take your products offline or modify them as you see fit.
- We protect your copyrights -- without your intellectual property, we don't profit