*Remember that anyone you are trying to add must already be a member of TurboSquid. If they do not have a member account, have them create one, and send you the member name, as this is what you will use to add them to the Enterprise Account.
To use the interface:
- Select the 'View and Authorize Members' link.
- On the next screen you will see the 'Authorize New Member' button. After clicking on it, another screen will come up.
- You need to set the following info:
- Give the member login name of the desired new member.
- Leave the status as active - you can suspend an ex-employee's account, for example.
- Decide how much credit you want to give the desired new member.
- Place any note that you would like to remember anything associated with this member.
- Click on the 'Authorize New Member' button to give access to your Enterprise Account.