TurboSquid allows those with Enterprise Accounts to export their historical account transaction details to an Excel file.
- Click on the Login / Join option in the top right hand corner of the page
- Enter your member name and password and click “Submit”
- Click “Account” in the same upper right hand corner where you clicked Login / Join
- Notice that you now see the “Corporate Accounts” option in this drop down
- Simply click on "Corporate Accounts," and you will be taken to your account overview screen
- From here you will notice an "Export Data" button on the left hand side of the page. When you click this button, you will export all of your historical transactions to an Excel file. It is not necessary to input a date range, as every transaction since the account was opened will be exported. Worksheet one shows all purchases, while worksheet two shows all payments.