Do any restrictions apply with using coupons?
There are several restrictions on how you may use coupons:
- Coupons are only redeemable on 3d models. All other media types on TurboSquid are ineligible for discounts.
- Coupons are only redeemable on eligible items. If an artist opts out of participation, their content will not be available at a discounted price.
- Coupons are only redeemable during the dates listed in the coupon offer.
- Coupons cannot be combined with other site discounts. If there is more than one discount available at the same time, such as a coupon and a site-wide sale, TurboSquid will only honor the promotion with the greater discount.
Why are some items not eligible for a discount?
TurboSquid artists are able to choose whether or not they wish to participate in site-wide promotions or sales. If an artist opts out of participation, their content will not be available at a discounted price.
Artists can opt out at any time during a sale, so if you put an eligible item in your cart and the artist changes eligibility while it is still in your cart, the item will not be discounted when you purchase. A good rule of thumb is to refresh your cart just before you submit your order so that you can be sure that you’re getting the item(s) at the price you expected. Additionally, it’s good practice to not let things sit in your cart too long. This reduces your chances of missing out on the discount!
How do I redeem my coupon?
In most cases, the coupon will automatically be applied to your account. If it is applied, you will see a coupon counter at the bottom right of the page and discounted items will show in any 3d model search.
If you do not see either of these, you will need to enable your coupon using the code provided in your coupon email. To enable the coupon:
- Go to your account pulldown in the navigation bar and select My Account
- Once in your account, you will see a box at the upper right of your settings entitled My Discounts. Type or paste your promotion code here, click on Add Promotion Code, and the discount will be added to your account.
When I try to enable my promotion code, I get a coupon not found error message.
If you receive a coupon not found error, this means that you have either provided an incorrect promotional code or a promotional code that is no longer valid. Please try re-entering the code to see if that works. If you are still unable to redeem and the promotion is still active, please contact our support team for assistance.